My friends Natz and Amit paid me a visit, making one of my weekends less ordinary. It was a few days of fun-filled activities; Yo and her family were also part of the happenings. Where did I and Yo brought them? Here are places we went and the activities we did.
• Dinner at Marche – a Swiss restaurant that offers a tranquil ambiance, fresh and quality food.
• Amit tried the sport of body flying in iFLy Singapore. It is said to be the largest wind tunnel indoor skydiving in the world. I tried indoor sky diving once in Resorts World Genting and it’s way cheaper there. Check out the indoor skydiving video I made.
• Luge Sentosa which is part go-cart, part-toboggan action ride that’s suitable for all ages. I thought this ride would be boring but if you’ll do it like a race, it’s gets exciting. We did this twice and I won on the first race!
• Watch Crane Dance – a combination of ground breaking audio and visual technologies, astounding light and water effects.
• Dinner ay Din Tai Fung – a Michelin star awarded and ranked as one of the world’s Top Ten Best Restaurants by The New York Times. It’s all about love for dim sum and dumplings!
Work plus these activities is equals to cumbersome. Though touring friends can be fatiguing, the experience is simply priceless.